Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Not front and back, but side to side



I'm off to see what trouble I can cause in the land of Cali-forn-I-A for a few days, and I regret to inform y'all that I have discontinued my column at Philebrity. I left on good terms, just time to move on to other things.

I'll still be posting stuff there every blue moon, including a farewell-type column sometime in the near future. Tip of the cap to Joey and Ruth, it's been fun.

If you wanna read my archive there, look HERE.

And now, in the spirit of California Love, I bring you a new G-Funk and reggae inspired jam I cooked up over the past few days:



DJ Apt One - Mickey Dreidels '92 (zshare- 320 kbps)

Until then, I'm leaving the next few days of stewardship (read: not posting shit) up to Skinny, Burnso, Paul and the ever secretive Milo, who has only posted here once, although it was thrilling. If I randomly run into E-40, I'll be sure to tell him "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" from everybody back east.

Labels: , , , ,