Monday, November 26, 2007

Dada street life part 2 (peenie pills edition)



The whoadie Christian TeBordo (pictured above) has a new novel out. I heard him read from it a few months back and it was excellent. Or at least I thought so at the time because I spent most of the reading trying to stop the bar's 45-year-old sound system from translating his excerpts into whale language, so I guess I wasn't really paying attention. Just kidding. I was listening. I needed a good way to work in that whale joke. But seriously folks. It's a good book, and Christian is a good dude. A bad rapper, but a good dude.

CT did an interview over at benkharakh.com. Here's an excerpt:
Much later, my mother passed away, and I really did begin to receive spam from her account. After a while I decided to fictionalize that, and it resulted in a longish novella that is pretty similar to the book in its current form.
Yeah, it's like that. He also advocates for the firing of Isaiah Thomas, which is admirable, though not as adventorous or groundbreaking as a supernatural penis enlargement spam scheme.

Read the whole thing here.

Buy his book on Amazon or your genitals will rot off. Seriously. They will.

Labels: , ,