Monday, October 29, 2007

representin' my nuts.


Hi. I'm Relative Q, previously spotted on this blog making shitty motivational posters about electrofunk and talking to Whoadie about Formula 1. I thought I'd introduce myself with a gift to you, the loyal readers of Just Sayin. Fuck. Who am I kidding? It's a shameless plug. Listen to my goddamn mixtape.

Relative Q - The More Things Change The More They Stay The Same

Partial Arts - Trauermusik [Kompakt]
Stephan Bodzin - Turbine [Herzblut]
Smash TV - Air [BPitch Control]
Bloody Mary - Emma Pt 2 [Sender]
Jesse Somfay - This Fragile Addiction [Traum]
Ellen Allien & Apparat - Do Not Break [BPitch Control]
Kaliber - Kaliber 15 B2 [Kaliber]
Trentemoller - Polar Shift [Poker Flat]
Ellen Allien - Go [BPitch Control]
Ada - Maps [Areal]

I'll be back later on with some sarcastic posts about obscure disco records or something. Easy.