Friday, June 08, 2007

Fog Machines and Laser Rays



Gon' be a scorcher

Friday:

Secret afterhours warehouse party somewhere in Philly- big time DJs, big time jams. If you don't know, you won't know. Wait, why did I just tell you...nothing?

Saturday:

Clark Park Flea Market- Records and bikes and t-shirts and shea butter and ox tail stew. I'm planning on bringing two to three crates and a shoebox of 45s- come grab em. 43rd St. and Baltimore Avenue.

Philadelphyinz 2 @ Medusa Lounge featuring Shawn Ryan and Chris Rogy of Hurrah!.

Sunday

Lee Scratch Perry at World Cafe Live. I have a gift certificate for a few tix to WCL, I dropped the ball because this is the one I would have wanted to see. No word as to whether Scratch is going to bury any porridge underneath the adjacent Walnut Street viaduct in an attemt to erradicate Penn's demons.

Labels: