Friday, April 20, 2007

it's 4/20?


I had no fucking clue at all that it was 4/20 today. I haven't smoked pot in so long that this day has lost all relevance to me. I used to relish this day when I was in high school. I used to be really 'bout smoking pot. I loved the munchies. I remember we all were and it was the best thing in the world to cut after the "lunch" we had at 11am and spend the rest of the day in the park with a joint. I remember we built a gravity on Skinny's back porch one summer and Ryin said James looked like a Method Man album cover. Once, GW9K and I smoked a bowl in the Egyptian section of the Carnegie Museum on a field trip. Now, no more 4/20's for me. Probably ever again. The last time I smoked it was no hell good. Funny how shit change. There's all kinds of people out there. It's nuts.