Monday, March 12, 2007

Your first general order



If you don't know about my good West Philly poker/ baseball/ potluck/ basement show buddies Dr. Dog, I suggest you get acquainted, because they are one of the best rock acts to emerge nationally in the past year. Yesterday I received a transmission. Sayeth Zach:
Hello everyone,
My band Dr. Dog will be playing on Late Night with Conan O'Brien this Monday, March 12. (Technically Tuesday, but just wake up on Monday and don't go to sleep until you've watched the show.) You can impress your friends by saying oh, yeah, I know that guy.
Anyhow, wish me luck.
That's all for now.
Love,
Zach
First, if you noticed, this post serves as my "impress your friends by saying oh, yea, I know that guy." But honestly, if there was ever a group of guys more deserving of stardom, I wanna know. "My band Dr. Dog." Damn straight and best of luck indeed. Make sure you watch, although I can't promise it will be better than the epic Dr. Dog/ Apt One double-bill at 409 in '05.

If you miss it, I think NBC's Conan site might have archive video, although I couldn't find it at first pass.

Labels: ,