Thursday, March 15, 2007

Foldin symmetrical



It's been a while since I've heard a mixtape that got me real excited (no Bol). U-Turn, of One Day Later from Vancouver has reposted his Body Work Vol. 1 Tape from 2006. Frankly, I think I like it so much because it really covers the electro/dicso/funk component of my sets and mixtape game over the past 12 months. So, as you are cooling your heels waiting for the epic Philadelphyinz tape to drop (which also contains Body Work by Hot Streak, but more than the 2 bars in this tape), peep this.

The tracklisting is found here.

The embedded player is below (duh).



-By the way, does anybody else (besides Gerard) get the sense that SXSW was just invented for bloggers and the bands they broke to sit around and

jerk

the fuck


off

for a couple of days?

Maybe I'm just bitter because I'm stuck at work, but maybe I have that pathological Groucho Marx thing like "I don't want to be a part of any group that'll have me as a member."

Labels: