Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Smokin' dat Lone Wolf McQuade aka A Bol Without Fear

Chuck Norris fact: Chuck Norris is a rightwing nutcase.

"Alleged Chuck Norris Fact: "There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live." It's funny. It's cute. But here's what I really think about the theory of evolution: It's not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures.

By the way, without him, I don't have any power. But with Him, the Bible tells me, I really can do all things – and so can you."

-Chuck Norris

Noixe: "I think I just cringed so bad I think I sprained my brow."

For a while now, I've been trying to tell people that there was a Chuck Norris Intelligent Design website out there, and then I can never find it. Well, this isn't the website, but it's proof enough for me. If anybody can find that site, please let me know where it is.

Norris also has a column now at worldnetdaily.com, which is proud to have launched Bill O'Reilly's career and prouder to host columns by Pat Boone and the 10 Commandments Judge Roy Moore. I really can't do justice to the absolute insanity of worldnetdaily.com, so I encourage everyone to surf around there just to scare the living shit out of yourself.

Chuck Norris.

[worldnetdaily.com: We filed this in our news section]