Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The can take our lives, but...I am so...fucked up right now.

"'You mother f****r. I'm going to f*** you'....Gibson almost continually [sic] threatened me saying he 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me....'F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world...Are you a Jew?'"

Mel Gibson has finally validated what many of us have long suspected. I know that it's easy to try and foist the blame for various world ills onto the Jews- war, hegemonic banking conspiracies, Fozzie Bear. But I have to say, we are in no position to take the world's DUI raps- it's just too much of a stretch. Too much hard evidence.

The good news here, is now that Mel's out of the (Jew hater) closet, he can make all those Nazi movies and have his long awaited war of the epics with Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg. Only this time, Herman Goering (Philip Seymour Hoffman) rides a horse through the White House and spears Franklin Roosevelt (Kenneth Branaugh) in the chest.